What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Trade Orchids to trade and some to give away

Here's what's available:

• Phals - some named, some not
  • Dendrobium kingianum - various sizes, most not blooming yet
  • Cattleya intermedia - not blooming yet
They have to go to reduce my plant care burden, especially after some of these didn't receive the level of care I expected when I was away for vacation in the Spring. A few Phals took it fairly hard, but are recovering and should just a need another year to begin blooming again.

The now-smaller Phals are free for the price of shipping, as are some of the other plants, but I'm interested in trading some of the other plants for things that can survive outdoors in Zone 6 - fruiting vines/shrubs and things like perennials, flowering bulbs/rhizomes or whatever. But not bog plants, because I don't keep them anymore, other than for one VFT that I keep for old time's sake.

Hello fellow CT resident. It seems that we have some cross-over interests (interesting perennials that can survive the CT winters)

I currently grow four different varieties of blueberries, one variety of black raspberry, two figs, two haskaps, a goosberry, a mulberry tree, sunchokes (these will be harvested soon), Chinese artichokes, walking onions, and probably a bunch of things I'm not thinking of. Some of those are too young to even take a cutting from, or in the wrong season to dig up, but in the long term all of them are available for trade! I'm also always looking to acquire more, and will likely eventually get kiwis, more figs, more berries, etc.

I'm definitely interested in orchids (have only ever owned phals so far) and also love pinguicula and nepenthes. What other things do you grow currently?

PS: I tried to private message you, but your inbox is full!

All the orchids are gone. Thanks for looking.

Hello fellow CT resident. It seems that we have some cross-over interests (interesting perennials that can survive the CT winters)

I currently grow four different varieties of blueberries, one variety of black raspberry, two figs, two haskaps, a goosberry, a mulberry tree, sunchokes (these will be harvested soon), Chinese artichokes, walking onions, and probably a bunch of things I'm not thinking of. Some of those are too young to even take a cutting from, or in the wrong season to dig up, but in the long term all of them are available for trade! I'm also always looking to acquire more, and will likely eventually get kiwis, more figs, more berries, etc.

I'm definitely interested in orchids (have only ever owned phals so far) and also love pinguicula and nepenthes. What other things do you grow currently?

PS: I tried to private message you, but your inbox is full!
What variety of blueberries also interested in some blaskraspberrie canes if you have any ready to take cuttings from. I have a bunch of seeds, ghost pepper, thai chili, thai basil, lettus, and a few others. I lost my raspberrie canes last year so I'm definitely looking to acquire more of them

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Back