What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Optical mouse

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date
Your just now getting into optical mice
smile_k_ani_32.gif
?

Optical mice > ball

I probably care more about them though because I play a lot of FPS such as Counter-Strike: Source, UT2004 and the such.

Right now I'm using a Razer Diamondback, it's a great mouse. I can't stand Logitech's MX shape.

Oh, and another thing about mice... I can't stand using someone elses mouse and it doesn't have the scroll on it. Having to move over and click the bar and drag it down SUCKS! lol just move your finger a little and roll it down.... ahhhh gotta love that! Also, the internet back/foward buttons on the side of the mouse are very useful! And for FPS they are NESSASARY as far as i'm concerned for switching wepons. I know people who use 1-0 but that's a pain in the but IMO
smile_l_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Outsiders71 @ Aug. 24 2005,1:09)]Your just now getting into optical mice  
smile_k_ani_32.gif
?

Optical mice > ball

I probably care more about them though because I play a lot of FPS such as Counter-Strike: Source, UT2004 and the such.

Right now I'm using a Razer Diamondback, it's a great mouse.  I can't stand Logitech's MX shape.
Um, we're still in the Dark Ages of the cyber world! We have our original Gateway, with Windows 98, and dial up connection. It's like having a 286! I'm catching up, slowly. We should make it into the 21st century eventually!

Back