What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only Me

• Thread starter Understudy
  • Start date
This has to happen to only me.
I watered my plants yesterday because things were starting to get dry.
It hadn't rained for over a week.
This afternoon boy did it rain and now my plants are flooded.
God has a sense of humor and is using me as his punchline.

ur not the only one it started raining friday for me and before that it was bright and sunny! all my sundews outside were almost withering and then it rain now they are water logged.
alex

It would be easier if the rain & sun arrived exactly when needed, but it doesn't generally work that way. Those minutes of sun in an otherwise rainy day are cruel to those of us acclimating plants back to the outdoors. My N. ventricosa has a bit of sunburn from an unexpected clearing during the rain couple weeks ago.

The weatherman has been kind enough to let me know that a hailstorm is on the way. I just bought that darn 55% shade cloth.

When I die God and me are going to have a serious sit down.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Understudy @ May 15 2006,9:52)]When I die God and me are going to have a serious sit down.
I suggest you do it over tea and scones. Oh yeah, bring your entire CP collection because he likes to put the burnt bits of people burning in hell in the traps!
smile_m_32.gif

Well since the joke is ongoing. The weather report just rescended the hail alert. I just got done bring in all my plants and my wifes.

I am going to throw a brick through the TV first.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Understudy @ May 15 2006,10:08)]I am going to throw a brick through the TV first.
I strongly reccomend that you don't do that. I tried it once, made things much more difficult. A much better target for the brick works at your local news station...The Weatherman.
smile_n_32.gif

Zac

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JBL @ May 15 2006,9:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Understudy @ May 15 2006,9:52)]When I die God and me are going to have a serious sit down.
I suggest you do it over tea and scones.  Oh yeah, bring your entire CP collection because he likes to put the burnt bits of people burning in hell in the traps!  
smile_m_32.gif
Actually, He is quite fond of cheesecake and Mountain Dew!
smile_m_32.gif

Back