What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Drosera ordensis x petiolaris seedling non cloned not baby plant (catrus $20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are bidding on: One Drosera aff. ordensis x petiolaris. At least one healthy plant will be selected The one in the upper left hand corner from the pot pictured and will be bare rooted and sent to the winner. These are plants were grown from seeds produced by Not a Number. These sundews need LL conditions. High temperatures (90 F) and high humidity are requiring for them to do well. Please do your homework before placing bids. For those you familiar with the Petiolaris Group Drorsera all members of this group appear to be self incompatible and to make seeds unrelated clones or seedlings are needed.

DSC_0032_387.jpg

U.S. only please, winner pays shipping (estimated $5.15 USPS Small Flat Rate Box, PM me to get my paypal for shipping), winners of my auctions can combine shipping on multiple auctions of items of similar size (other sundews, Pinguicula, Utricularia, etc) Bidding starts at $15

Last edited:
$15

Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!

Pmed winner, regarding postage and shipping today. 4/15/2013

Shipping: 4/22/2013. winner sent tracking/confirmation number via e-mail

tracking/confirmation indicates delivered on 4/25/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back