What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

one 2 inch pot of Drosera falconeri (afrodisa $22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are bidding on: one 2 inch pot of Drosera falconeri. The plant pictured will be selected and bare rooted and sent to the winner. These are plants that I have cloned via leaf cuttings from mother plants that are of the AG3 clone. These sundews need LL conditions. High temperatures (90 F) and high humidity are requiring for them to do well. Please do your homework before placing bids.

DSC_0030_385.jpg

U.S. only please, winner pays shipping (estimated $5.15 USPS Small Flat Rate Box, PM me to get my paypal for shipping), winners of my auctions can combine shipping on multiple auctions pf items of similar size (other sundews, Pinguicula, Utricularia, etc) Bidding starts at $5

Pmed winner, regarding postage and shipping today. 4/15/2013

The NASC has received payment for this item so you are clear to ship! Thanks for supporting the conservancy :)

Shipping: 4/22/2013. winner sent tracking/confirmation number via e-mail

Plants arrived today in god shape.

Plants arrived today in god shape.

Excellent! Thanks for the notification; with that we'll close out this auction thread as complete. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back