What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh the places you find CPs

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
So we just got this book for our daughter (Home for a Bunny) and while reading it there was something that just bugged me about the plants. Got half way through the book before I realized what it was.

CPsinkidsbook.jpg

And naturally when I asked my 3yo daughter right off she told me they were "pitchers" and "sticky plants". Didn't I look stupid then?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ Nov. 06 2006,2:48)]youre daughters a beast...
I don't know about that, she has just been exposed to them, pretty much daily, since the day she was born.

lol, you know what I ment! ok how about this

youre daugher just schooled you..

I love groundhogs...and hedgehogs... and Sally Struthers.

Ummmmm Ok where did that come from Clint? LOL

Pyro I believe you would have gotten it right off the bat if the pitchers and dews were drawn better.
smile_n_32.gif
I noticed the flowers right off, but the dews and pitcher took a min for me to realize what they were. Now for someone who had no clue then they definately wouldn't have nticed!

Cool!

There's a thread over in the UK forums about finding CPs in video games. They turn up in the strangest places.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]There's a thread over in the UK forums about finding CPs in video games. They turn up in the strangest places.

Psychonauts!

Awwwwesome game, and there's carnivorous plants hidden in some parts.
smile.gif
Sorry for the outburst.
laugh.gif

Haha, Psychonauts was the game I posted in that particular thread over at the UK forum. I loved that game from start to finish.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JB_OrchidGuy @ Nov. 06 2006,9:28)]Ummmmm Ok where did that come from Clint? LOL
..Get it? Sally struthers is a hog...

... I thought she was a Hut...

So... what species was the author or artist attempting to depict? S. purpurea? D. rotundifolia? D. roundandstickia?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Nov. 07 2006,10:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (JB_OrchidGuy @ Nov. 06 2006,9:28)]Ummmmm  Ok where did that come from Clint?  LOL
..Get it? Sally struthers is a hog...
You shoulda seen her when she "Gloria" on All In The Family!

Back