What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh man we're screwed :o(

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date
I'd be stressed too, if my husband's background check took longer than expected.

Just BS'ing you :)

THANK YOU JLAP!!! Bozo :slap: :-P-:

If you find any body parts in the crawlspace, we'll know the delay wasn't just red tape.

Can it be my mother in laws body parts??

Matricide is bad!

Besides then there would be no one to complain about :)

Well we're still SCREWED!! Jeff went on that interview on TUESDAY and the guy said it will take 12-24 hours to get the background check back, well it's ummmm SATURDAY!!! And no word yet! We were hoping Jeff would be able to start on Monday but it doesn't look good, and this job pays soooo well too :-( Jeff has called and the guy just says "nothing yet", Jeff also emailed him twice and he never wrote back. We can't wait much longer, we are running out of money. Also our phone is really messed up right now and you can't hear ANYTHING but crackling noises when you pick it up. The phone has not rang all day and that's very unusual so I picked it up and heard nothing but crackling. I called our phone from our cell and the phone won't even ring! How are we supposed to know if someone calls for a job?!?! So many things are going wrong! Finally my pitcher plant was sprouting new pitchers and a stupid squirrel came and bit if off today!!! GRRRRRRRR, what is going on?? I feel so hopeless right now :crap:

Oh my. That's terrible. I would run out and immediately get a new phone to see it it's the phone. You can get real cheap phones at walmart. If you still have that crackling problem you might want to call your phone company and/or call the companies and change the phone number to your cell phone. Hope that helps! Good luck.

Just remember, the rain falls on the just and the unjust alike.

xvart.

IF you have a bb gun, use it, on the squirrels. That would make me feel better.

Xvart- I mentioned that my purpura was finally getting some new pitchers sprouting and a stupid squirrel came and chomped it off!! :censor: Also this has happened with the phone before. It was last year around the same time, it was before I came down to FL to meet Jeff and we were still talking on the phone, then his phone messed up like this and we couldn't communicate, only through the computer. The cord outside probably has a crack in it and it rained really hard yesterday and I'm sure it got wet. The exact same thing happened last year, but they came out and fixed it. We already got intouch with the phone company through email so hopefully they will come out and fix it SOON! Xvart, we can't afford to buy a phone, not even a cheap one, we need to save all our money for food. We only had $250 at the beginning of the week, I don't know how much we have now exactly, so we can't buy anything but food and gas for the car. Abcat, I would LOVE to shoot the squirrel, even though I'm an animal lover, they have done this to me too many times! Oh and we have a cell but it's pay as you go and we only have about 4 minutes left on it, so I'm sure when the phone company calls on the cell it will cut off right in the middle of the conversation! Oh life is grand!!! But I love my husband so that's good, hehe. *Trying to stay positive here*

Back