What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official "Help Wolfn Pick Out a Car to Buy" thread

• Thread starter Wolfn
  • Start date
Cool! I like focuses... at least the shape!

Looks awesome! Except there's some weird P-R-N-D thing where your stick shift ought to be! :p

Looks awesome! Except there's some weird P-R-N-D thing where your stick shift ought to be! :p

hate sticks for city driving but around the small town i live in they are a blast....especially in a small vehicle.....unfortunatly my knees are so screwed up at this point running a clutch for very long aint an option.....my daily drivers are automatics....my fun vehicles are stick :D

A fellow Floridian? :oops: Awesome.
Sweet car, btw.

A manual transmission would have been cheaper, but for me it's much more complicated. I would like to be able to change the radio or focus (no pun intended) on driving instead of shifting.

That's amazingly few miles for a 2005. Our 2005 Focus already had ~40,000 miles when we bought it in 2006 and the 2005 Escape we bought a few months ago had 100,000.

Just installed sport pedals today:

sportpedals1.jpg

Back