What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off to italy

• Thread starter Travis
  • Start date
Well here is my one big trip for the year. I will be spending time with my sisters and my mom visiting family. Then alot of the touring of northern Italy. I will bring back some pictures to share. It has been very busy lately as last week I was in Las Vegas for a wedding. That is why I have been lacking in the forums.

Best Wishes,
Travis
smilie4.gif

Cao!(Italy for hello and bye)
Have a good time!
When will you be back?

Have a wonderful time Travis. Remember...in Italy, pinching women's butts is considered a compliment.
smile_m_32.gif
hehe (But if you get a black eye, don't blame me!)

Can't wait to see the photos and hear of your travels. I know it will be fun.

Enjoy!

Oh my god
smile_k_ani_32.gif
! Italy is my homeland, I've been trying to go there this summer but it looks like it'll have to wait untill I get settled in next year

Lots of italians here... My grandma's from sicily

Me too! My Grandfather was from Sicily, and so were my Grandmother's parents. We recently re-discovered our relatives over there, so if I could get up the cost of a trip over there (like that's gonna happen), I would have places to stay when I get there.
smile_l_32.gif

If I went to Italy, I could probably stay with Giuseppe. hehe

I would like to go to Nottingham England to see where my ancestors came from.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Stay off the cigars and away from the women!

Tamlin, you feelin' ok? Why else would one go to a foreign country?

Dave,

Debauchment and wild sordid torid affairs should be reserved for the more mature elements of our society, namely, you and me.

Young bucks need no encouragement to buck around, and I hear the Politzia don't go for butt pinching, unless they be the pinchers. Besides, Travis won't listen to me anyways, I never listened to anyone when I was his age. Ahhhh, what the heck, have a cigar for me and tell Gina and Rosa I said-a hello! Rip it up, and if you need any creative excuses for your mom and dad PM me. I got a million of 'em.

Back