What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Odd things people ask you

• Thread starter Treaqum
  • Start date
[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ Jan. 14 2005,3:18)]To quote that comedian from Blue Collar TV (who's name escapes me), "Here's your sign."
*raises hand* Bill Engvall.

From 'The King Of Queens':

(Doug is trying to get his car door open with a coat hanger)
(dude drives up)
dude: "Locked your keys in the car?"
Doug: "No, I have a shirt in the back and I'm trying to get it on the hanger without opening the door."

One time when we were in a Friendly's in Massachusetts, I was wearing my Florida Gators hat (which has an enormously obvious orange "F" on the side) and the waiter asked me if it meant the "New England NaviGators" o_O

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Jan. 15 2005,6:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (wolf9striker @ Jan. 15 2005,12:58)]I used to find it humerous but now it is just plain annoying. I have civilian after civilian walk up to me while I am in full uniform and ask me if I am a Police Officer.
Well, are you a police officer?
smile.gif
I'll bet security guards get asked that question as well.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Jan. 14 2005,11:54)]I HAVE ESPN!!!!! I see in my minds eye, the Atlanta Falcons falling all over themselves in their big game! Wow!! I see the future of Sports!!!!!
BTW, Jim, Call your self JimWeed, and I will be BugScott!
Now there's a thought! I like the one where someone mistakenly referred to you as 'Bigweed'.
smile_l_32.gif

Back