What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Odd, just odd...

thbjr

Don't eat me,... Mr. Flytrap
I took these 2 leaf pullings off my 'Vigorous' VFT in late May. Obviously they are getting equal light, living in the same pot. So why so much differance in color? ???

DSCI0169.jpg

Good question. I'm not sure anyone will really know for sure, but identical VFTs can sometimes look very different at different times of the year and even from year to year.

I took these 2 leaf pullings off my 'Vigorous' VFT in late May. Obviously they are getting equal light, living in the same pot. So why so much differance in color? ???

DSCI0169.jpg

I have frequently had variaton in the color of leaves on the same VFT. Some would be the deepest red, extending to the teeth, while others were a pink, or even remained green. Perhaps that is the case with your experience . . .

I have frequently had variaton in the color of leaves on the same VFT. Some would be the deepest red, extending to the teeth, while others were a pink, or even remained green. Perhaps that is the case with your experience . . .

Back