What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oct nepenthes pics

fc3srx713b the MH lamps light looks like that :p

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]mad scientists
Hey! I resemble that remark!
smile_m_32.gif
lol

Hmm..  Capslock, sounds like you want to get rid of the light I need! lol let me know if your interested in parting with it.
I would be interested in t5's if the light can effectivly reach my plants.  I need around 350-400fc @ 4' .What candle power can you get at that distance with your t5's?

Yes fc3srx713b, I do use them as a heat source. Otherwise, like Caps, my temps would'nt get above 60, and highlanders need to get to at least 80-85 during the day to do well.

What type of light do you use now?  It seems like the shape of your chamber would be perfect for metal halide.  I'd like to get t-5's, but they are pretty pricey.  I'm going to wait a year to see if they are still around.  

Brian

I could really use some t5's. Just about all my fluorecent tubes and compactf bulbs need replacing
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
. That's 8 bulbs, 500 watts worth!

Hi rlhirst!!!
Well well well..are you mac gyver ot not with your nice cabinet with the plants? Super! REally!
I recently bought some rare nepenthes from the Meeting of Prague. For the moment they are growing nice outside....let's see !
Very nice the lowii and the marcophylla!
I have it also! Byeeeeee

Mr_Aga
Milan - ITALY

Back