What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obtaining imported peat moss

Yo! I'm living in QLD australia and was wondering does anyone know how i can get imported peat moss in large quantities? As i am interested in starting my own greenhouse and tissue culture so i can grow my own plants, as i think it would be an enjoying challenge to grow them from first base. I don't know where places like collectorscorner, exotica gardens and triffid park get theres as they won't say...and i think it would be nice to fill in a section of my backyard with peat to start a pitcher plant feild....anyhelp appreciated

Ring around a few nursery suppliers they should have it. I buy the canadian peatmoss in big bales, about 200 litres or something. I could probably post you some but I think it might cost a wee bit
biggrin.gif

But seriously you should be able to find it if you do the ring-around, and I find it easiest to buy in large bales.

George

Back