What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now Open :)

• Thread starter Guest
  • Start date
  • Tags
    care
G

Off the advice of one of our own....We have decided to add another forum.

We would like this to be for ANYTHING that you would like to discuss plant wise. Any type of plant, care, and general info.

With that, let me welcome the newest Moderator to PFT.com Mindmaze128
smile.gif

I hope that you all enjoy this and if anyone has ideas, you know they are always encouraged!!! This place is for you and always will be
smile.gif

WOW! I'm a Mod! Cool!
smile.gif
Well, I'll try to help anyway that I can. But don't expect me, or any moderator in fact, to have all the answers and facts to everything. Collecting and growing plants is a work in progress that always brings something new and unexpected every day. I'm sure that even the most experienced growers, like Peter D'Amato for instance, get surprised by their plants every once in a while.
smile.gif
And for all those “newbies” out there, remember that we all are, and always will, be newbies at heart. :*)

BTW: I'll have some Tillandisa (air plants) seeds soon, so be on the lookout for me in the  trading post!

Joel

Back