What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 9th NECPS meeting took place on Saturday, and i just want to share some of the photos i took there.

D. stolonifera ssp rupicola, still in the rosette stage
20031115-CP-D.stolonifera%20ssp%20rupicola-display.jpg

H. minor
20031115-CP-H.minor-display.jpg

The auction table
20031115-NECPS-Auction%20table-Dave%20&%20Jeff-Byblis%20liniflora,%20N.alata,%20other%20goodies.jpg

And here's what i took away from the silent auction, for just $6!  Yet another genus in my collection.  W00t!
20031115-CP-Byblis%20liniflora-NECPS%20auction%20loot-6%20bucks.jpg

And while i'm at it, my D. scorpiodes gemmae from BCK (thanks!!!!)

20031115-CP-D.scorpiodes-gemmae-pygmy%20propagation.jpg

There was also a very informative presentation on providing stratification of seeds the natural way. Details will be up on the web page soon, and the handout is available in the documents list already.

$6!! thats cheaper than the seeds at some places! thats one cool heliamphora. Thanks for posting the pics, cool plants

That's what I should do for my birthday Come to one of the NECPS meetings!

Yes indeed! Come visit us! And bring your neps.
biggrin.gif

It would be great if you can make it to the show next year, too. We had people come from as far away as NJ.

Next meeting is December 13th...
wink.gif

Here's a reason to go......

I will put a 1 year old Drosera gigantea up for grabs in the December Auction. I dug up their first tubers and planted them back in July and they are just starting to come up!

We were also talking about having a gift exchange - where you draw a # out of a hat and that's the wrapped CP related gift you get ( bag of perlite, a plant, gag gift, anything CP related).

It should be another fun meeting.

WildBill

Bring the neps? Man I'll need a truck for them! Or just bring prime specimens! LIke rajah hamata and veitchii! Maybe I will come maybe not...
wink.gif

I plan on a visit next spring to address the members, and I will be bringing free plants for all (If the plants and I survive the winter, that is!) Thanks again for the invite to address the Society.

Back