What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"normal" sandersonii flower color?

i have now seen the angry lil bunny rabbits for myself. i know of two forms of sandersonii typical and blue. i supposedly have both but have only just flowered the typical, or atleast the one i thought was typical. it is white with purple/blue highlights. so is this actually the blue form or is the blue form all blue? ill try and get a pic up later this week but im swamped at work and not sure if i will be able to get to it.

Rattler

The blue form isn't really all that blue, relatively, but has more blue overtones vs the white form. Odds are you have the white form, a more freely flowering clone than the blue one.

You need a camera in the worst way!

lol it wouldnt be so bad but im swamped at work. ill get some pics taken with my 35mm tonite or tomorrow. that way i have them and can scan the negative when i have more time. well this is species number 3 that i have flowered. mine seems to really prefer LFS to peat. it has gone absolutly nuts since i put it in the pot of LFS. it wasnt doing much in the peat.

Rattler

Back