What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Cp seed viner plant SASE

lance

Class 5 Nepenthes hoarder
I decided to post this thread and see who's interested...
I have some Jasminum polyanthum seed(what it says on the tag :p) that I just pulled from the seed pods out back and I dont want the seeds to go to waste. This plant is a wonderful viner that vines fast and makes great shade for the summer months. Heres some more info:

( Climbing Jasmine )

Fast growing, strong climbing, evergreen vine. Leaves are deep green, with 5-7 leaflets in a group. Profuse clusters of very fragrant, pink with white-centered tubular flowers, to 3/4 inches wide and 3 inches long. Quick covering for fences and trellises. Excellent container plant or trained around topiary form.

photobucket is acting up, but ill keep trying

2 big 5/8" seeds will be sent per person if the list fills. (seeds dont require stratification) PM me for address

Be careful. In some parts of the US these are labelled as an invasive species and are prohibited. :)

Last edited:
Climbing Jasmine )

Fast growing, strong climbing, evergreen vine. Leaves are deep green, with 5-7 leaflets in a group. Profuse clusters of very fragrant, pink with white-centered tubular flowers, to 3/4 inches wide and 3 inches long. Quick covering for fences and trellises. Excellent container plant or trained around topiary form.

photobucket is acting up, but ill keep trying

2 big 5/8" seeds will be sent per person if the list fills. (seeds dont require stratification) PM me for address

1.looks like Monrovia in S Cal sells this plant I'm game flytraplady5

1.looks like Monrovia in S Cal sells this plant I'm game flytraplady5
2.riceman, thanks again

Such an amazing plant ^^ if I didn't have to move Id want one... Oh well! The generosity of this forum still astounds me lol

seeds arrived in today's mail Thanx for the oppurtunity to try to germinate these beautiful plants
I'm always game to try to germinate other non carnivorous plants.
Thanx again
Lois

Back