What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice utric photos

• Thread starter Hortman
  • Start date
Wow, that was nice! When mine grow up, I hope they look like those!

very cool, hadnt seen that one before.

Hmmm, noticed a while ago that one of my shots managed to sneak in there.
confused.gif

Yea, that's a good website for photos. I wish there were some links to larger pics. I think they just compile a bunch of stuff found on the web.

It's a good site for pictures of all types of CPs. For example: http://www.plantarara.com/carnivoren_galerie/drosera/drosera.htm

Where it says ".../drosera/drosera.htm" at the end, just replace drosera/drosera with your favorite CP genera.

Brian

There has been a lot of heat regarding this site. Like Sean a goodly number of my photos are enshrined there as well, lifted and used initially without credit or permission although the owner did put in a credit after I wrote to him pointing out my photos. Still I feel like I had a particularly large pickle to eat and I never much cared for pickles.

I was also caught by surprise when I discovered this site and recognized several of my pics on that website. Sad to say I also had a little trouble convincing the owner that they were truly my pics and receiving recognition for them. I had to send direct links of each pic on my website and discuss a few he claimed not to recognize as mine from my links, simply because they had been edited.

Take Care,
Fernando Rivadavia

Back