What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Website and Newsletter

• Thread starter noah
  • Start date
  • Tags
    nasc
For those who haven't yet noticed, our website has undergone a recent overhaul. Along with a new site layout, some additional content has been added. The new website should be easier to navigate and will allow us to more easily update the site and add additional features in the future.

If you visit the site, you will notice a news item announcing the fall 2007 newsletter. This newsletter was emailed to paid members a while back, but has now been posted online for anyone to download.

If you come across any broken links or errors on the website, please let us know! :) (some of the meeting minutes archives are forthcoming)

http://www.nasarracenia.org

Happy Holidays,

Noah Elhardt
Director of PR and Ed.
NASC

I like the new layout. Good work, as always.

xvart.

Uhhh. I've supposed to have been a member since the auction. I mean I certainly paid and everything, and I have yet to get a newsletter or anything....

Phissionkorps: Sorry about that! Your info isn't in my database yet. PM me your email address and I'll look into it and make sure you get added!

Back