What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the forums, and to CPs in general

Hello there!

A trip to the university greenhouse last year got me very interested in carnivorous plants. Seeing their large sundew plants and mature pitchers made me want to give growing thme a try, too. After getting out of my basement dungeon of an apartment (I'm a poor college student, what can I do?) and into some sun, I started off with a D. capensis, a D. spatulata, a Sarracenia judith hindle, and a Sarracenia purpurea. I'm pretty excited to read over the posts here and learn as much as I can!

Welcome to TF! Now that you've been bitten by the bug, watch how fast your collection grows!

Welcome. You are off to a good start. There is a lot of experience here, so don't be afraid to dip into it.

A basement with lights will do just fine. Do a few searches and you'll be on the way. Welcome !!

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to the forum!

Jerry

Yay!!! New cper!! Welcome here!! :-D

:welcome:

Welcome aboard. May I ask who basi is? lol.

xvart.

Hi! Welcome to the forums!

quite surprising what you can grow in a basement.........alll but a handful of my plants never see the sun :grin:

Welcome.

It's a great hobby and after more than 20 years growing myself I can guarantee you'll never give it up !!

Julie

Back