What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New TerraForums software! Report issues and all that here.

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date
I don't seem to have the pull-down menu available on my screen, though I do show 'Report'. 'Could be a Firefox only issue, maybe?

Nope my fault not you or browser.
Allow user to edit posts? Yes
Time limit on editing posts: 0

Apparently this combo means you can't. Lol. Try again. :)
(GIPHY support added :p )

Try Again Ice T GIF by SVU

Last edited:
Ha! Yep, works like a charm. Thank you, sir!

I'll let you know when I figure out when it actually kicks me out. 'Seems kinda random right now. Maybe I just need to tweak something at my end. But I have a request. Is it possible to return the Views counts to a full number after 1000 rather than just showing "1k"? I use the count to see how many people have looked at my posts. Maybe there are others who do the same? I'm always amazed at how many people visit here and look but don't leave a trace otherwise.

Views are now in whole numbers, unless you're on mobile... It's too crowded there so they don't really allow it to be shown at all there.

Sweet! Thanks for making it happen, Andrew.

By the way, I haven't been mysteriously logged off since I reported it. I am liking this new format.

I just fixed some photos uploading sideways (I was worried, that was one of the main reasons for the move!) :-o

PHP version upgraded. Please let me know if you see any new errors or bugs.
Thanks and happy Friday!

Its Friday Reaction GIF

@Est caught me slacking! (my photos were not automatically going to the gallery albums, they were in a queue waiting for a mod to approve them) Thanks for pointing it out dude! lol
Screenshot_20210430-195438_Message+.jpg

I, for one, welcome our new alien overlord. @Est

Welcome? :ROFLMAO::alien:
Scheming Area 51 GIF

:alien: :-))

@Cynthia Moore Has reported that she is not receiving email notifications for thread responses when she is watching a post. Has anyone else experienced issues or is following and IS receiving email notifications?
Thanks!

Back