What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New stuff! But no new server... yet.

I see I can change font size for chatbox, is there a way to change font size of forum?

I am glad you guys all like the skin and logo. Andrew and myself were waiting for when we can finally reveal it. :)

I see I can change font size for chatbox, is there a way to change font size of forum?

If you're using Firefox, use the text zoom feature -

From the Firefox menu -> View -> Zoom -> Zoom Text Only - then ctl + to make text larger or ctl - to make smaller. Ctl 0 returns to default size.

Probably one of the best single features in Firefox.

Thanks for that NAN... I use CTRL and my mouse scroll to change the text size.. but didn't know hot to get to default... :p Turns out I was on it LOL

I just increased all fonts by one size...

I like the new look Andrew.

Are you gonna bump up the max size for avatars though? Most boards have like a 60K or 70K size limit.

thanks,

If you're using Firefox, use the text zoom feature -

From the Firefox menu -> View -> Zoom -> Zoom Text Only - then ctl + to make text larger or ctl - to make smaller. Ctl 0 returns to default size.

Probably one of the best single features in Firefox.

Yeah, that's what I've been doing. It's a hassle to have to do that only for this site, then change it back for any other site I go to. You guys have your monitors at a low resolution? On mine, the text is tiny, blurry and runs together. I'm using my monitor's native 1680x1050 setting. Text looks small in both firefox and explorer.

Looks a little better with the slight increase, but some things are still blurry. Here's a screenshot.

There is lots and lots of settings LOL I think I've got the ones showing blurry to you. Those guys were a tad blurry to me too-- but not nearly that bad *shrug* lemme know.

Back