What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New plants have arrived

My new plants turned up today from parcelforce. This is what i got,

1x Sarracenia alata x flava maxima
1x Sarracenia catesbaei
1x Sarracenia harperi

They are in really good condition as i was expecting abit of damage due to tranport. Just hope they get through winter okay.:boogie:

Congrats! Post pics when you get a chance :)

This may be a silly question, but how do i post pics, as i would like to be able to do this.

You need to either have them uploaded to a free photo service like flickr.com or photobucket first, OR if you look under the box you type in, below the next orange line, you'll see a "manage attachment" button. Click that and you should be able to select the photo to directly attach to your post.

Thank you for that info Brie, will give it a try

I think the attachment process Brie is describing is only available to "Thank You" members. You will need to use an external host.

Yeah, for some reason i can't show photos and the othe way i don't know how, but thanks for the info.

If you have a website like Flickr or photobucket(both are free, if you dont have one yet, its what most people use for photos), you take the link to the photo(right click on photo and depending on what browser you use, go to properties to get the direct URL, or you will have a "copy image location" in the menu when you right click"), then in the text box you're typing in, click on the little icon of a mountain/scenery, next to the text buttons and insert link button. If you hover over it, it will say "insert image". Click it then paste your link there. And viola. picture.

Thanks Brie, i will give it a try. I would like to show my plants as i have a couple of plants bought from B&Q that i managed to save but had no labels on them, so i don't know what there names are. Thanks again for the info.

Back