What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Plant

In case anyone is interested, I received my S. purpurea today and it is in excellent condition. If you're considering purchasing one this is how mine looked within 10 minutes of delivery.
Purrpurea1_web.jpg

:biggrin:

Update... 5 weeks later, same plant, different look.

S_purpurea_web.jpg

It's happy
smile.gif

when did you order that magnificent plant , what type of shipping did you use , what was the packaging , and what type of payment did you use ?

nice dyflam

did you order a heterodoxa x minor from here? i got 2 and they look like hetordoxas, i gota ask jaie, and mine dont look like the ones on the site
=/
weird

I WISH I HAD A DIGITAL CAMERA!

Thats because those are seedlings. They'll grow... Do they look like Sarracenia minor a bit? Thats juvi leaves...

so after they grow more itll be like the ones in the pictures? they may be seedlings, heh, they are like 1" tall the other is like less than a inch a bit,

they are skinny and are hairy =D

so after about........... um i have no clue how long but after they grow more they will be like tthe ones in the picture? how logn do you suppose?

Yea. Even better with enough light...

They look like they're smiling, right?

Those are Sarracenia purpureas.

Hay Dyflam, where are you growing your purp., on a windowsill?

Back porch, 90-95 degrees, about 6 hours of filtered sun (thru the screen).

Looks like plenty of light... visible veining.

S_purpurea_vein_web.jpg

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice;)

Back