What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New pictures.........

well my photo website doesnt save my photos with a .jpg on the endi cant just post the here. thats gonews for you ppl with dial up though......yah can pick which ones  actually want to see w/o waiting forever. anyways some of them wont be colored up real nice since they are conspiricing against me. every new pitcher tries to find the darkest corner to hide in so they dont color up as nice as they should.

#1 rafflesiana i got from Snowyfalcon

#2 My Mirandas flower with the second flower spike to the left

#3 My Rokko is one of the few that likes me and pitchers where its bright.

#4 My bical x amp a crappy pic i know, the pitchers are only about 1/2 inch tall and to top it off the only good light i have is in the tank so i have to try to get my pics in there. no fangs under the lid. i REALLY cant wait to see what this does when its bigger, i hope it grows faster than my speckled amp

#5 my Ile de France also from Snowyfalcon, its another one that likes to hide its pitchers down under the leaves and behind the pots of other Neps.

last and not least myWrigleyana also from Snowy. the first pitcher this produced for me had no lid. as you can see this one is fine and the next one is looking like it l be 50% bigger than this one.

hope you liked them!

Rattler

Good stuff, Rattler! Your Rokko really has a lot of color for a small pitcher!

It's kinda cool that a bunch of us have Ile de France cuttings at about the same stage. It should be fun to mark the progress on them.

Capslock

Nice pitchers, Rattler!

Back