What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New pics

D. paradoxa

e6dfb070.jpg

D. venusta close up
d48ef803.jpg

They look poised for a meal! Good growing, Sheridan!

I love that closeup....though it almost makes me afraid to put my hands near my plant!
smile_m_32.gif

Very nice! Do you feed it? It looks very healthy!

not really, occationally they get freeze dried blood worms but mostly they catch their own flying critters in the house

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ June 24 2005,6:55)]not really, occationally they get freeze dried blood worms but mostly they catch their own flying critters in the house
I just fed my sticky-leaved plants some freeze-dried blood worms today. Everyone else got ladybugs.

>;-D

also took some of my own lil' guys (in the pouring rain)
D. intermedia
D%20intermedia%2005.JPG

D. rotundifolia    i'm really happy how red it turned this year.
D%20rotundifolia%2008.JPG

D%20rotundifolia%2009.JPG

That is the reddest D. rotundifolia have ever seen! (and the second whitest thumb)
smile_m_32.gif

yeah yeah, pale as death, i know. i like hideing in the rain. less burning.
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Freeze-dried bloodworms make sundews drool with happiness. I wanted to grow D. paradoxa, but I don't think my conditions are warm enough (75F max, 60F min).

Brian

Brian thats approximatly what my conditions are. i think it would like it a lil warmer but if you get a chance to try it i wouldnt pass one up.

Back