What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New pics!

• Thread starter pond boy
  • Start date
Nice webpage. Hey I am updating mine inbetween posts, check it out. Bet that every one in a while you will notice something change if you click refresh. My Webpage

Nice site Wes!
smile.gif
I hope I can get my site to be so nice!

hmm, Iv'e worked long and hard. I am still working on some kinks, like my date and time before I put it up there. I like your site, and as you collection grows, and you have more info on each plant; you will be able to add more.

Wes - Just checked out your website. The nep you have looks like the one I purchased from Lowes and the spatulata looks identical to the one I got from a nursery that has those "Little Pot Of Horrors" pots. It is also the one that most closely resembles the picture of D. spatulata, subspecies Ahipara, from the Dawnstar website. What is it exactly?

I got the nep from the homepage from lowes, the other two neps(ventricosa and gracilis)from PFT. The sundew I got in a kit along with my first S. purp, and second flytrap. And yes it is a spat. I need to post a pic of it here to identify exactly what ssp.

Hey pondboy, would you like for me to put a link to your website from mine?  It would increase our traffic.  And anyone else who would like me to put a link to thier website from mine can PM me or post it here.  Before I put anyone's link on my site, though I would like it if they put a link to my site to mine.  It would be sorta like a chain.

nice pond boy
heres mine and if any one see's anything on it thats not cool or legit
plz let me know asap! thx
www.geocities.com/picsdotcom2003/
bear in mind its a temp site the main url for it will be changed and its just a play around site for ideals an content.

Sure wes that would be fine! I`ll put a link to your site on mine.:)

ok, they are going up right now.

Back