What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here's the first batch of pics of the year for me.

First, N. truncata x (ventricosa x aristo) along with a little 1-year old boschiana hybrid seedling:
Ntruncataxventricosaxaristolochi-1.jpg

N. spectabilis x veitchii is flowering. Twice!
Nspecabilisxveitchiiflower1.jpg

It's ALMOST an upper. Please let the next one be officially an upper. N. N. platychila
Nplatychila3.jpg

Nplatychila2.jpg

N. campanulata:
Ncampanulata2.jpg

And N. lowii x ventricosa. This is a lower from one of the basals on the plant. This plant is now huge, and finally, flowering. No word on the sex yet.
Nlowiixventricosa2.jpg

Max

I have always loved the look of N. campanulata. Anyways, I love the photos.

gorgeous plants Max! Every pic thread i see of yours shows some amazing plants. I especially like the platychilla.

Great looking plants Max! The N. platychila is looking great!

-Max

Your plants look awesome! I wish you the best of luck on your platychila switching to uppers. Also what is the other nep in the first platychila photo?

nice looking plants.....im leaning towards the lowii x vent as my favorite.....

Man, you neps never cease to amaze me. :0o: Seriously. I'm loving that playtchila. How come half of the inside is different from the other?

WOW, great neps.
I like the lowii x ventricosa and platy:)
thanks for the pics.

Great neps once again! The N. platychila has got to be one of my new favorites.

As usual awsome pics max. Amazing. :)

As usual, they look fantastic!

I love your platychila!

Great shots.

Your plants look awesome! I wish you the best of luck on your platychila switching to uppers. Also what is the other nep in the first platychila photo?

i believe that is his ventricosa x angasanensis....i cant wait for my cutting of that to take off o_o

I love the platychila :)
Adding that to my wish list...
Like the Campanulata too - very green - is that the natural colouring of campanulata?
And I have to say that the Lowii x Ventricosa is my favourite Ventricosa hybrid so far!

Man those are beautiful! You always have the nicest plants.

How that rajah doing? ;)

Spectacular plants as always :)

Very nice, Max. I'll keep my fingers crossed for an upper on the next N. platychila pitcher; although that pitcher is pretty fantastic!

xvart.

Wow, Truncata x (Vent x Aristo), I've never seen that before! That is a truly awesome/goofy plant.

Back