What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New leucophyllas! ::rawr::

• Thread starter MrFlyTrap2
  • Start date

How long did it take for Papa-Moai to get stolen?

• 3 hours

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • 12 hours

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • 24 hours

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • 36 hours

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
You should of said, "how poor and weird do you have to be to steal a plant!"

It's not the first time that people have reported plants being stolen around here. Was it established that this person was trying to steal the plant? Or Papa-maoi and the plant was just a bonus?

xvart.

It is still a wierd thing to do.

I'm pretty sure it was the whole package. Some people are -required- to attend my building. I'm sure some are pretty resentful when they do, and try to do anything to get back at the system. ::rolls eyes::

Say, isn't Papa-Moai the pagan deity of theft?

So, ya know.......it all works out in the end... :p

(shouldn't there be some sort of Nep in the tiki pot? Seems more fitting than a Sarr)

***Reminds me of the song, "Papa-Oom-Mow-Mow" by The Rivingtons.

hehe Fry I agree! I was going to go back and buy another one and drop a Nep in it. 8) I think they'd be a cute pair. Fry, do you know if the pagen Pap-Moai has a drinking buddy?

Found out more information about the guy, he's actually medically schizophrenic and has been without medication for a week. He was back yesterday causing other problems. We'll see if he goes for strike number 3 today.

The planter only made it 24 hours, 6pm Sunday to 6pm Monday. 10 hours if you just count it as being the first business day. Congratulations to all who won... even though you really didn't win anything. 8)

^Sounds like a soap opera. :D

Back