What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New heliamphora

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
related to H. heteredoxa and H. folliculata.
looks like S. minor.

Just Like a Pill,

For real? Where can we see something on it? I usually don't find this stuff out until they appear in CPN...

Cheers,

Joe

http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8564

Arghh the UK-ers got their magizine before me. Its driving me crazy. Does anyone have any pictures of this? I will check Bobz's site

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Treaqum @ Mar. 11 2005,1:46)]Does anyone have any pictures of this? I will check Bobz's site
I am waiting just like everyone else for the photos to be posted on the Web. For those with a deficiency of patience, a subscription to CPN would satisfy your craving a bit more quickly.

Well, I guess it's fair that they got theirs before we got ours, for once, lol.

Agreed. I guess they wait longer then we do usually. I cannot wait though.

Received my copy today.

can someone post a pic please
smile.gif
thanks

Brad

Will someone who has it give us a list of articles and/or authors? I can't wait to get mine so I want as much info as possible now

the authors are on the cpuk link i posted

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BobZ @ Mar. 11 2005,5:07)]I am waiting just like everyone else for the photos to be posted on the Web.  For those with a deficiency of patience, a subscription to CPN would satisfy your craving a bit more quickly.
You can find a photo taken & posted by Thomas Carow in this thread at our German cp forums:
http://www.carnivoren.org/cgi-bin....0707799

Reposting images is illegal! Stop that.

eww.. that looks gross.

i want it if i can grow it.. of course
biggrin.gif

reminds me of part of a dog..

Back