What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy introduction

[b said:
Quote[/b] (biggun110 @ April 26 2004,9:32)]Hi All,

The "mystery" bulb plants are usually Aponegeton crispus, ulvaceus, natans and Nymphars. Sometimes there are hybrid bulbs in the mixes. They are great growers. I'd clip the flower stalks as you get more leaves that way. I have 2 big 8" pots of them in 2 of my tanks. Aponegeton bovinianus is gorgeous -- long wide forest green waffled leaves. A. longiplumiflorus (spelling?) is also a killer -- huge. For great plant info check out "the crypt pages" which is a Dutch hobbyist's site -- enormous, info filled, a zillion pics only on crypts and Tropica.com which is a great Danish plant nursery. They have wonderful info and pics on their site -- info on all the plants they grow.

Bobby
True, but they are pretty expensive. I noticed the bulbs are cheaper, but with these they never sell them.

A. longiplumiflorus

I think its A. longiplumosus...but the first does make sense!

i mean the crypt pages website

nevermind... just saw you posted the link
biggrin.gif

Back