What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New glass VFT art from Millipede

Brie

Sarracenia freak
My husband randomly found these on etsy one day and bought them for me a surprise present recently.. And I recently found out the artist is a member of this board as well so figured i'd give him a free shout-out. ;) These things are so AMAZING! You're one talented dude, 'pede. Here they are in my Sarr. bowl. I absolutely love them.

5826628449_42a5b241a7_b.jpg

5827180050_8ac3e79926_o.jpg

at sunset
5827180986_0a9652c400_o.jpg

Wow, the rest that I didn't get are righteously awesome! :awesome: This is my one:

P6030014.jpg

those look amazing in your pot! i totally need to get better pictures for my etsy listings. especially for the exotic leaf.

Very nice glass work! I'm impressed. How long does it take to do each one? I've been looking into glass blowing myself. The detail on such small pieces is impressive. It's good to see other artists who sculpt CPs. Hopefully I'll have mine done soon.

I have to take the uncomfortable position of saying this on a public CP forum but... the octopus glasswork pieces kick the major butt off the the cp's... your cephalopods have so much personality. I love the octopus necklace I got and now you have hair sticks too? Gahhhh, so tempting because they are just so damn cute and I have so much hair to put up so how can I not want one to match the cutie I already have?? You may be hearing from me...

Back