What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from Provo, Utah

Hi all:
I actually joined over the summer (2011), but am just now getting a bit more active and I have never really introduced myself. So, Here I am :) I am up for trades, if people see anything they are interested in in my growlist. I can't promise you'll get what you want, but you can ask.
Anyway, I'm really looking foreward to being part of a 'community' of simmilar interests, sharing knowledge, and plants :)

An afterthought----I don't even drink alcohol, but for some reason I think this emoticon is helarious!! --->:gulp:

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Here's a link to pics of some of my plants:

set

And a short video with some of my outside plants.

Enjoy !
Richjam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaX4yRHFW-U

:gulp::drunk::puke:
Welcome!
Oh the joy of it! :-D

Does the link to my pics work for other people? Even though it shows up as a red "X", it still works for me. Let me know. Thanks for the welcome from GrowinOld :)

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to the addiction! Nice to meet another Utah grower! I think there are 4 of us now...

Me
Nightsky
antechron
You

Richard's plants are nice. He definitely made a big contribution to Meadowview over the summer. Hopefully the Nepenthes cuttings he made have rooted by now, including the offshoots of the monster N. alata.

Quite an impressive growlist you have Ann A:). I'm thinking of getting my first Heliamphora (H. minor) pretty soon. I'll need to ask you for some tips on growing them in Utah. Are they in a terrarium settup?
I'm sending you a request to be a friend on TF so we can correspond.
There is also one more in Utah that you didn't list: "JB in Utah"
Cheers,
Richjam

My main advice is...follow the council of the Heli King...Butch- Av8tor1 on TF

I'd lways be glad to help with growing CPs here in Utah! and yes, my Helis are in a terrarium setup. I'll be starting a thread on it soon...mainly for bragging purposes ;)

Have you been by to visit Phil recently Graham?

Back