What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New CP Book

I got an email from them confirming my order and stating that payment would not be taken until the book is actually shipped.

For those that can't wait until October (or whenever the book is finally published) Stewart Mcphersons book, Pitcher plants of the Americas is due for release this month, followed by his second book, Lost World. That should help kill some of the wait.

http://www.plantsofprey.com/orderinginformation.htm

Hey Indy, do you know when Plants of Prey will actually be available to order this month? It seems we can't order it quite yet on that site and I'd love to have a copy of that book once it's been released.

Well Rica Erickson published Plants of Prey in 1968

Kirk
Fitchburg Mass.

Here's a bit of clarification. If you go to the link indy provides, the title of the book is: Pitcher Plants of the Americas and Lost Worlds. The site is www.plantsofprey.com, not the same as the '68 book. Hope that helps.

Oh! I'm sorry! I'm the one who messed that up. I guess I just looked at the URL and forgot that the book has a different name.

*slaps forehead*

Back