What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New avatar

Hi,
I have to decide between these 3 avatars, and the audrey II one. any suggestions?

the last one is hard to see, but I'm a byblis enthusiast which is why its there.
thanks
Matt

IMG_2235.JPG

I'd miss Audrey II if it goes, but keeping in line with your forum name, a nice, big, red-tentacled sundew, dripping with dew, of any type would be appropriate and cool. If you go with a Byblis, we may have to call you byblisdude.

I like the ceph and its "yawning maw."
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'd miss Audrey II if it goes, but keeping in line with your forum name, a nice, big, red-tentacled sundew, dripping with dew, of any type would be appropriate and cool. If you go with a Byblis, we may have to call you byblisdude.
aw I dont' have any good drosera pics now...
Anyway, I'll keep the audrey II on the cpuk forum, so its still there, and its also my buddy icon.
smile.gif

Who knows maybe I'll switch back and forth every 2 months or so
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I like the ceph and its "yawning maw."  
wink.gif
yeah it does look like its yawning. Actually that pitcher is like the whole plant now, it only has that and small leaves.

Back