What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New astrowars beta

• Thread starter Wesley
  • Start date

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
Hey guys,
Theres a new astrowars beta if anyone's interested. Link-Astrowars

Yeah, I just read the email about that... Well, as I'll have little time to play, I might join in a week or so from now so I'll be slightly farther away from the core.

Already playing this round
smile.gif
And I'm pretty sure they are not betas anymore... since the last was Gold 1 and this one is Gold 2... But I'm not all up on the proper speak of the game yet since I only played the last month of Gold one and then this one for about a week i think now.....

Beta... gold... w/e. LOL I think they are pretty much the same thing, but I'm not big into the computer talk either LOL. I just like to build them.

Wesley, what is your name in the game? I tried to look up your stats but cannot find you. Go ahead and look me up.
smile_m_32.gif
I held #1 for highest score in the first week untill today where i have fallen to 2nd. But also today with 4 days remaining, i have showed up already on the best score in 2 weeks list at #30. I'm currently placed #136 over all and #25 in the USA... Now as soon as we can get our leader to give us our TAG i'll be happy! (Whish is OMEN by the way, a sub catagoryish/training ground kinda thing of NEMO) I might end up forking out 8k ADs to pay for the tad though since I'm the ranker of the team and can most afford to spend the cash....
Andrew

I have been playing this game. I think it blows astrowars out of the water, or solar system.

http://ZeldereX.com/?topic=83612

If you don't want to play this game can you at least just clicjk it for me.

adnedarn,
my username for Astrowars is wcr15. I only play it in my spare time, so I'm not very high in the rankings.

Back