What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never mind Snakes on a Plane...

I've got black widows in my garage!

(click thumbnail for larger image)

I took its photo, then captured it in a jar to show my daughters.

HoustonHerp came to collect it, and it is how happily residing at the park where he works...

I found one in my living room
smile_k_ani_32.gif
I would like to know how it got into the house. I can't stand black widows.

wussies.......................im trying to find stuff like that and cant and you guys are finding them in your houses...............this aint fair
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

LOL I have found a couple of those outside a time or two. Rattler I should be able to get you a brown recluse if you want it! Ga browns are all over down here. I am sorry I have seen what they do so all the GA browns I see get killed, but I wil catch it for you if you want it Rattle. LOL

You're supposed to say, "We got mutha-!@&$! black widows in our mutha-!@&$! garage!!"

Oh no, the black widows again.

confused.gif

lol no, actually im look for a different arachnid

we got widows and brown recluces here...ive seen recluces only once or twice and widows several times!
Alex

Yeah....there's a really bad species of black widow around. I'll have to see if I can find it...
smile_l_32.gif

Back