What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neps order, anyone?

• Thread starter Cindy
  • Start date

Cindy

Staff member
My new balcony is ideal for neps...my bical is pitchering after 2 years!! So I'm going to buy more neps...any other orders? Pls PM me. Oh, it will be Malesiana.

Woo hoo!  Some life in SG CP growing scene!  Will PM you next monday if it is okay with you.

Woohoo, me too! Anyway, what happened to the Best cps order?
confused.gif

Sorry, Jason. I've processed the order and they are on their way here in about 2-3 weeks time.

Ahhh. never mind. Maybe next time...
smile.gif

Out of curiosity, Cindy, what did you order?

n.belli, n.ventricosa, n.campanulata and n.gracilis. Will be getting n.truncata as a replacement too.
smile.gif

Hey Cindy, you know that siow siow gracilis, is it a pure gracilis or a hybrid? Also, how big is it supposed to get? Mine is huge right now...producing 2" pitchers!
smile.gif

smile.gif
 Congrats! The pitchers were NEVER that large for me...but there would be plenty and plenty of offshoots.

Hmm...perhaps it's the medium.  What do you grow the plant in?

Oh yes, the ID is suspicious although I've ever posted here and it got identified as gracilis...maybe you could get a photo and post it again?  Hybrids sometimes look like one parent when young and another when mature!

I think I just randomly stuffed some mix in there, I was quite inexperienced at that stage. If I can recall I think it was mostly sphagnum peat, with some sphagnum on top. Dn't want to touch it now, its growing so well...
biggrin.gif

Back