What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neps in uk

• Thread starter shokuchuu
  • Start date
Hi everyone
It's been a while, but I've finally settled down here in the UK (not that i haven't lived here for 7 years before), but I'm starting to get those creepy CP Bug symptoms. If anyone can inform me on where I could grab hold of Cps, especially Neps, in the UK, I'd be grateful as anyone could be. Cheers all!

Amori

Amori,

Glad you landed upright on your jump across the pond. Where are you at in the UK?

Cheers,

Joe

Hi Amori,

Glad to hear your settling in.

I am not up on every distributor there. I would suggest checking out Simon Lumb at TreesMillTropicals
He is an official distributor for Borneo Exotics so would be a good bet for high quality plants and selection.

Tony

Hi
I have a few spare Neps for sale if you would like to e-mail me. I'm in the UK by the way
smile.gif

cheers

bill

Thanks everyone for the quick replies and kind words.  I live in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire (in the house I've lived in for a good 7 years already), about an hour away from London.  I'll be sure to check out what Simon Lumb has to offer, thanks Tony!!  I'll be sure to check out your site too, Bill. Thanks!!
I'll have to make a few trips to some garden centres to see what they offer other than VFTs, including a job.

Good growing,

Amori

How did you manage bringing plants with you? Were you able to get paperwork and bring some along?
Tony

That was quick, Tony!
In reality, I wasn't able to bring any plants along with me (;_;). I needed CITES and all that done and had no time or experience, so I donated them.
All of them (except the N. rajah that Nick Hubbell received) found their home at the Frederik Meijer gardens, where Steve LaWarre and Darcie take care of them. I'm sure they're doing great, especially that giant veitchii x lowii you sent me (what a beauty!)! I'm going to have to save up and buy plants again. Thanks for your concern!

Amori

Back