What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neps for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with droseradude. California Carnivores does cost a lot, but they have tons of great plants. Also, they are not really equipped as a modern mail-order internet business. They have an incredible showroom, and it's an experience to just go there. CC is a big part of why I got into this hobby. And I know "the book" has been instrumental in bringing a LOT of people into this world, imperfect as it may be.

Capslock

Very well said Capslock, California Carnivores is a great place with very nice displays i just came back from there a month ago Peter and his other workers were all very friendly whitch made it much more welcoming to be there. I dont blamb CC for what they ask for their plants you have to realize their nursery is way more of a display then a online website to obtain carnivorous plants and to maintain the green house as well the plants is'nt chep. So i very much so support them.

Electric Carnivores.

Nepenthes Gracilis,

You are simply full of assumptions, aren't you? I'm a CP UK native, where these kind of restriction never applied and never has been applied by any other forum owned by a store.

Do not attempt to call me out on something where my intentions are purely for trading purposes. Why post a huge list when I can simply link to my store and say, "refer to as a grow list." You people with your assumptions. This has been spoken with by many moderators and they put my thread back in the area. So send your complaints to them. Alright? Do not walk on my with heavy steps when you know not my intentions.

I cannot believe someone like you can stoop so low and disrespect an individual and say I "shoved" into this forum. I was invited, it's a public forum. I made the appropriate changes of my avatar and signature to satisfy Phil's standards. Do not get on my bad side man, I have done no wrong here as the other moderators have agreed. Enough said.

Teejay,

I did not realize you were so new(here at least), so welcome to the forum!
I checked out your site from your profile: Very impressive for a 19- yr old.
Anyways, I think we got all that out of the way, I hope.

Cheers,

Joe

Teejay, all I am doing is my job here, and what was told to me was no advertising unless you've "ok"ed it with Phil. AS far as I can see your intentions are for a growlist yes I can see that, but also your webpage is your business. Just my two cents man. Refferring to your statement here.....  "I'm a CP UK native, where these kind of restriction never applied and never has been applied by any other forum owned by a store."

We've had a bad past history of advertising for many big CP businesses and that takes business away from PFT . All I'm doing is enforcing a rule that has been in effect for a long time. Do yourself a favor and read some of the pinnned topics in the various forums here that should clear some misunderstandings up that we have right now.

EDIT: Quote: "Do not get on my bad side man, I have done no wrong here as the other moderators have agreed.  Enough said."

Is that a threat? If so I strongly suggest you do not get on my bad side. BTW< you have done no wrong here. Thats what I'm trying to prevent. So no flame war.....

This thread is being locked as it has gotten off topic and is becoming inflammatory. Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back