What's new

Nepenthes villosa

I look forward to getting my new villosa from AW in the next few days. After mourning the loss last year of my 14 year 3 foot beast!! :( Back to the beginning!

mato

BANNED
Bitter..

I currently have two villosa that are the same diameter as the gilded specimen on ebay. Of course, just as I had planned to list one a few weeks ago, I decided to "tweak" my humidifier and lighting to a point where the plants were experiencing brighter, warmer, and somewhat drier conditions - a change which most species appreciated, but which caused the villosa to undergo some kind of horrible disfigurement and blackening of the meristem, likely due to a rejuvenated pathogen. I'm still waiting to see if the old girls pull through, but am kicking myself as I watch Cook's inflated auction.

BitterER...

i really dont know if this is the right thread for this question, but i thought it seemed appropriate instead of starting a whole new one....
does anyone have any of those villosa hybrids made throughout the most recent years, such as those N. Villosa by Inermis? i know Jeremiah had some.... some pics of those would be nice! :) or of any villosa hybrids for that matter...

vdub804

Toothy Connoisseur
Villosa x Inermis is the only hybrid that is man-made, Jeremiah has pics of natural Villosa X's on his website.