What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes starter kit winner Werdna $17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some cuttings that I took a few months ago that have been growing happily but would much rather go to a new home where they'll be loved and appreciated more and won't have to compete for attention with other similar plants. One is a N miranda and the other is N ventricosa. Easy plants that are settled in and growing leaves (no pitchers yet but hey, they're just establishing themselves). There is a chance that one or both of them could start with upper pitchers, but I can't swear by it.

If you want to give neps a try, then this is the auction for you. I'll cover the shipping as long as the bidding gets over $10. They'll be wrapped in moss and sent unpotted via USPS Priority Mail. USA only.

Do I hear $2?

$17

Buyer contacted me. I'm just awaiting the "go ahead" from Dave.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Mailed out this morning (7/7).

Plants received today (7/9)

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back