What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Nepenthes spectabilis x miranda seeds (very limited!)

• Thread starter Icarus
  • Start date
I have some very limited amount of spectabilis x Miranda seeds available (only one pod in total). As you can see in the attached picture, the seeds look good (embryo is visible). I harvested the seeds today, so they are very fresh. This hybrid should be very colorfull.

- 25 seeds 5€

Shipping is 1,50€ world wide in paper envelope. If you need a better protection against frost, it will be more expensive. Shipping in air bubble envelope will be 5€.

2a65nnk.png

29597b7.jpg

I have some very limited amount of spectabilis x Miranda seeds available (only one pod in total). As you can see in the attached picture, the seeds look good (embryo is visible). I harvested the seeds today, so they are very fresh. This hybrid should be very colorfull.

- 25 seeds 5€

Shipping is 1,50€ world wide in paper envelope. If you need a better protection against frost, it will be more expensive. Shipping in air bubble envelope will be 5€.

2a65nnk.png

29597b7.jpg

I would love to know more! Hope to hear from ya

Back