What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes seed giveaway!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello, I have up 3 different Sp. of Nepenthes seeds....  This is a SASE giveaway unless other arrangements are made.
-To start, one packet of seed per person.
-Trades will be handled before SASE.
-Multiple seed packs are available through trade.
-If seed packs are left over, those requesting one seed pack can have more...   I'll let you all know if this happens... So, just pick one for now.
-USA only.  (Sorry)
If requesting seed by SASE post here, and I'll PM you my address if you get seed.  
For trades, Please use PM or E-mail options.
Remember these seeds can be VERY difficult to grow!!   View this page for further details on that.
Each pack contains minimum 12 seeds unless otherwise stated.

N. fusca  Mt. Kinabalu (outside park)  -6 packs

N. mirabillis  Phuket, Thailand   -8 packs
(One pack has 24 seeds  if it isn't gone in trade...  Someone will get it for SASE!!)

N. lowii  Mt. Trusmadi, 2300m elevation EDIT I HAVE 9 PACKS OF LOWII
(One pack has 24 seeds  if it isn't gone in trade...  Someone will get it for SASE!!)

Good luck...   and...   GOOO!!  
Andrew
(hehe, my first seed giveaway.  
smile_n_32.gif
)

Hi adnedarn,

Have you had any luck germinating the lowii seeds?

Hi, no I have not had any luck.  But also, I have not tried...  I just got these seeds from the ICPS seed bank.  I'm not too much a nep guy...  I recently got a N. truncata from ElectriCarnivores and am interested in more.   But, I don't have much faith in my seed growing abilities.  Exp. since I can only grow lowland neps. That's why i'm offering the majority of them out for trade. 
Andrew

IM interested in sending a SASE

For the Mirabilis

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

PM sent about a trade

Peter- one pack of each is yours PM me your addy.
Sarracenia0- Please edit your post to include which packet you would be interested in so I can keep track if I happen to get more requests.
Thanks, Andrew

wow, i have all those seed, same exact locations as well
biggrin.gif

i got them at the ICPS seed bank
they are germinating very nicely
Hellz

I would be interested in N. mirabillis for a SASE in any are left.

Jerry

I'll accept/work on trade offers through tues evening.  Any seeds that are left after that will go to SASE offers starting at the top.   The only seeds that are gone this far through a trade is one of each type.   So, put your names down for those SASEs or get those trade offers in.   I'll sort out which seeds are available/gone Tues night.
Good luck!
Andrew

SASE N. fusca. If any is left.

EDIT: I posted that one pack of N. lowii has 24 seeds.. but there are also another 8 packs of 12... Sorry for any confustion there... Request away!
Andrew

I'd like to send a SASE for a pack of N. lowii

Chris

I would like the N. mirabilis for SASE, if possible. Thanks,
John

I have had mirabilis seed from 2 sources and have been attempting to germinate them for the past couple months - with no luck or skill. What conditions do they need? They are in enclosed containers, moist, warm, and have sunlight. What am I doing wrong?

Sorry Jimscott I have no idea. The closest thing I could say is to look at the link I have posted in my original post of this topic on germinating nep seeds. If you'd like to try more, put your name down.
smile.gif

Good luck,
Andrew

I'd be very interested in a SASE deal on any (or all
smile_m_32.gif
) of the varieties.

Unfortunately, American stamps are impossible to come by in sweden, it seems, could I send an envelope with money for stamps maybe?

PM me if there are any questions.

/Daniel Quensel

Sorry Mannannan, this is a USA offer only. I won't be sending any seeds outside of the USA.
Andrew

Alright, not a problem
smile.gif

Worth a shot though
smile_m_32.gif

i would be interested in N. mirabillis if you wind up with an extra pack.

Rattler

Back