What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Away Nepenthes pollen available soon

• Thread starter emc2
  • Start date
Hi all,

Two of my Neps are flowering for the first time, and looking at the flower I expect both of them to be male (lucky me...). These are pure mudblood, so I don't expect a lot of interest.
Still if you have a female plant without any specific value flowering (I mean if you want to cross it with your female eddy or hamata, go for it I won't stop you, but mudblood, ventricosa or any common ones are fine with me) and don't want it to go to waste these should be available soon:
- Nepenthes x andrewensis ( = x [(anamensis x ventricosa) x khasiana] )
- Nepenthes x [x splendiana x ((veitchii x maxima) x veitchii)] Interestingly this one was distributed here a while ago: see here N. splendiana x [(veitchii x maxima) x veitchii] and here N. (splendiana x (veitchii x maxima)] x veitchii

Just post here, or PM me. Will ship for free to the US once it's ready to be collected, would love to back some pods back when they are ripe of course.

Last edited:
Back