What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes Linda

Here is my Nepenthes Linda. I can't seem to find to many of these...I think they are awesome and the plant makes big pitchers . The largest mine has is 26 cm ( saw somewhere it can make 40 cm pitchers ) . Here are some photos :

20130422_174043.jpg

20130422_174054.jpg

20130422_174108.jpg

20130422_174123.jpg

20130422_174440.jpg

20130422_174512.jpg

20130422_174552.jpg

This is my first Nepenthes , hope you like it.

What species are the parent plants?

I think N.Rebbeca Soper x Ventricosa Red . Btw do you see all 7 photos? because to me , sometimes it loads only 1 or 2 photos and I have to keep refreshing.

Looks great, and all photos load fine for me

I had to keep reloading also.
I love it too!
Where ever did you find it?

I wanted to get into CP for some time but can't find to many here in Romania . So one day my mother went for a consultation in a bigger city and I told her to look for CP , so she found this. She told me it was the only plant and the plant was equivalent of 10 $ . When I saw the plant I was quite amazed of how big the pitchers are. My hand seem small in photo but in reality I'm 1,85 m tall with quite large hands , so you can get an idea on the pitchers.

I grow one too although mine has started vining the cross must be ventricosa x rebecca soper since rebecca soper is male

I grow one too although mine has started vining the cross must be ventricosa x rebecca soper since rebecca soper is male

Did you get upper pitchers on your plant? since I'm assuming mine has only lowers pitchers. How large are your plant's traps?

Its producing what I think is an upper now but no lowers. Its lowers were about 25cm tall it is impossible for the pitchers to be much larger since neither of the parent species have larger pitchers

well, it's an awesome plant!`I wish I had one for my collection! beautiful!

Back