What's new

For Sale Nepenthes briggsiana for sale! (LIMITED)

I have up for sale several 3"+ plants of the highly sought after Nepenthes briggsiana. This gorgeous hybrid combines the ease of N. ventricosa with the large, toilet-shaped pitchers of N. lowii.

CYBER MONDAY UPDATE: $28 SHIPPED. PM if interested.

Unless my pictures are placed out of order: Pictures 1-4 are of my mother plant, grown in household conditions with no additional humidity or artificial lighting. Pictures 5-8 are representative of the plant you will receive, shipped BAREROOT.

This is a RARE and highly sought after hybrid in the US. Don’t miss out on this chance! UPDATED 4/6.

b_1.pngb_2.jpgb_3.jpgb_4.png3_1.jpg3_2.jpg3_3.jpg3_4.jpg

Last edited:
Nepenthes are tropical plants. They don't experience dormancy (exception of the Indochinese pyrophytes).
Ahhhhhh. Ok. Still new to this a trying to figure things out. I’ve got several sundews that took off and now have big leaves on them since I introduce my humidifier to them. I thought I read somewhere that neps needed a dormancy to them. Maybe not.

Got one of these off eBay early this year, can confirm they are beautiful and healthy plants. Jumped on the offer, x Briggsiana wasn't always this affordable!