What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Okay, at first, I managed to to buid up a highland terrarium! I had dreamed of it for 2 years and my parents finally "gave up".

Lets get to the point!

Nepenthes spectabilis x aristolochioides. When i got it 29.6.11 the pitcher which came with it was barely 2cm high.
3062011135-1.jpg

A few days ago it opened a new pitcher, a much larger one than the previous one. I havent took a measure, but I bet its about 4cm high.
P9010038.jpg

Also a new pitcher coming:
198.jpg

N. spect x aristo looks like this (old photo):
1182011018-1.jpg

N. spectabilis. It had an undeveloped pitcher when I got it, so it made it ready and is now starting to make a new pitcher
196.jpg

N. maxima
P8300007.jpg

N. ampullaria "Brunei Red × Harlequin"
P8300001.jpg

N. ampullaria ''Green'' It make too big lids for ampullaria in my opinion :rolleyes:
P8300009.jpg

Plain old N. x ventrata
150.jpg

My three Cephalotus
P8300002.jpg

P8300003.jpg

P8300004.jpg

N. rafflesiana Giant 88
016.jpg

N. hirsuta
P9030048.jpg

Thanks for watching! :)

Nice! I love the vibrant greens... everyone's always all gaga over the red pitchers, but like N.chaniana, a nice green can be just lovely.

Nice! Everyone looks happy. I was at battle for some time before I finally got a "Jail cell sized greenhouse" for my birthday. Those N. Ampullarias are lowlanders. They might need more heat and humidity from the others.

Last edited:
Love the colours on your Rafflesiana, aswell as the green ampullaria!

Back