What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help

• Thread starter dewy
  • Start date
Got a quick question that I hope somebody can help me with. How can I post pics from my photo gallery (cpforums.org) on here? I tried to do it, but it says I am using an invalid extension. Here is an example pic that I can't post but I can give a link to it.
N.hamata

Ok it works for me.

You need to get to the absolute path of the image.

With IE right click on the picture and go to properties, and copy the images url, then paste that in the bbcode image prompt.

With firefox or netscape right click on the picture and go to view image, then copy the url from the address bar. and paste in the bbcode image prompt.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gawd_oOo @ April 18 2006,9:46)]Don't think you can. I'm pretty sure they have hotlinking disabled. Also None of the pictures are working. Actually the whole gallery isn't working for me right now.
I accidentally clicked the wrong button and deleted the album a few minutes ago. I just finished uploading the pics again.
dewy

Did it give you a new album number?
If so what is it.

Tylers_003.sized.jpg

Tylers_005.sized.jpg

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">
Tylers_003.sized.jpg

Tylers_005.sized.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Lets see if this works.
Tylers_001.sized.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gawd_oOo @ April 18 2006,9:55)]Did it give you a new album number?
If so what is it.
I edited my first post so that it now has the correct link to the new album.

I found it before that.
smile_m_32.gif

Just testing
Again

<ul>
[*]Just testing
[*]Again
[/list]

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gawd_oOo @ April 18 2006,10:01)]I found it before that.
smile_m_32.gif

Just testing
Again

<ul>
[*]Just testing
[*]Again
[/list]
Thanks for all of your help, Dave.
Thanks,
dewy

Back