What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nasc payments

As I look at the long NASC list, I can only find three plants that have been paid for (of my offerings). I have almost everyone's shipping costs, but where are the paypal announcements for the rest of you???????

Hum, I sent my paypal payment quite a while ago, so I guess Phil has yet to get to it. I suppose that's probably the case with most other people. I'm Gonna send out shipping payments tomorrow (everyone always takes my ones so geting 3.85 x2 has been quite a task
smile_n_32.gif
). Thanks again to Phil for taking care of all the payment stuff.

Phil has yet to post the paypal payments. I'm sure that most of the payments are paypal, and it's a really big task. So just give him a few more days and we'll see if he posts the list.

Hi Bugweed, I paid for all of my purchases within 24 hours of the auction closing. I have a PayPal receipt I can forward to you if you would like. The money was already accepted and applied to another account.

I think what is going on here is good business sense.  Checks take a while to clear. PayPal is automatic for all practical purposes. I think the man who volunteered (was volunteered) is handling all the remittances by himself so he went for the checks first.  I would have done the same thing myself. Better him than me is about all I can say as the auction pulled in a lot of money and there had to be an incredible number or checks and PayPal transfers. I don't even balance my checkbook so I couldn't imagine being sadled with that onslaught of funds.  

Also too, I sent you an envelope with cash in it last Monday.  I know bubbler mailers take considerably longer than regular envelopes so I hope you received my payment for shipping by now. If you didn't, please let me know and I will send more cash to you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LauraZ5 @ June 04 2005,10:05)]If you didn't, please let me know and I will send more cash to you.
Send him 10 milllion more dollars, Laura. Dr. Evil wants your money now!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Send him 10 milllion more dollars, Laura. Dr. Evil wants your money now!
Ol' Bug?? He don't need it! Half his Sarracenia are already gold plated.
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ June 05 2005,12:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Send him 10 milllion more dollars, Laura.  Dr. Evil wants your money now!
Ol' Bug??  He don't need it!  Half his Sarracenia are already gold plated.  
smile_n_32.gif
I heard the other half are platinum with jewel studs!
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JBL @ June 04 2005,9:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ June 05 2005,12:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Send him 10 milllion more dollars, Laura. Dr. Evil wants your money now!
Ol' Bug?? He don't need it! Half his Sarracenia are already gold plated.
smile_n_32.gif
I heard the other half are platinum with jewel studs!
smile_n_32.gif
Shhh!! We're trying to keep those on the downlow!
smile_n_32.gif

Back